Sum it up!

Hey ya'll, sorry I haven't blogged in A while, I have had a lot to do!

So first off, this year I was old enough to help our with VBS at the base chapel, the theme was "Submerged" I am sure a lot of you are also doing that theme this year!
It was so much fun, I was fully in charge of game/rec time, we had Kindergarten-7th graders at VBS so I had to create A large range of games for all ages, it was A great learning experience and I had a ton of fun!
The week after that I had summer camp 2016 with my church!
I love going to summer camp for a bunch of reasons I will give you my top 4!

1: It grows my faith; every year camp brings so many kids together to learn and grow in their faith, to see elementary age kids to high school grads and all the ages in between come together and show how much their God means to them is so inspiring!

2: The worship; the worship is always so amazing, the band Automatus here is their band page ~
http://www.automatusworship.com/

Every night me and my friends just felt God's presence in the mist of us, the last night of camp me and one of my closest friends when to the altar and just cried together, and prayed together for what is to come in the following year, and one of the things that moved me was that a bunch of the boys that I know from church that don't usually like worship came up to the altar and huddled up together and prayed!

3: The fun games; the games are so much fun one of my most favorite games was basketball, but the twist was that we where playing in a mud pit, so you could run with the ball unlike in regular basketball, but you could also trip, hit, and slam other people in the mud!
4: The time with friends; I made some new friends at camp, we have a group text currently and we text each other random things every day! One of my favorite friendship memories from camp will be. . . By the time all of our activities are over and we get to our rooms it is around 12:30pm, so one night my friend Sarah wanted to go and get some ice from down the hall but she didn't want to go by herself, and all the rest of us where getting ready for bed, except for Chase who already was in her sleeping bad and almost asleep!
So Sarah goes and drags Chase (in her sleeping bag) off the bed, down the hall, and all the way to the ice machine, and all the way back with all of us watching and laughing behind her!
From left to right here are my friends that where in my room!
Florida, Mimi, Chase, Sarah, Me, Morgan, and I don't know where Gabby was in this picture?!




After camp . . .my mom had a night of worship at the beach for PWOC, the lady that sang was Miss. Camille Alisa's gutar coach!


And one of the most fun parts of it was that my friend Isabella got to come too!!!!



Soon after that we had a big 4th of July party for our neighborhood!
And although it was almost a hundred degrees out it was a ton of fun, the food was great, we had a bike parade, and a big water balloon fight!





And most recently, Alisa had Cheer camp!
She is an amazing cheerleader, by far the best on of all 25 of the girls!


Here she is with her friends Elli and Saedy (down below)
And here she is with her cheer coach Miss. Kelsey!




That is what has been going on in my life, hope to talk you y'all soon!
Love ~ Savannah!


Comments

Popular Posts