Back to the Beginning

6/29/2019
It feels like ages since I've blogged. As I read over my last blog post that was almost two years ago I'm in awe of all the adventures and experiences I've been able to have. The friends I've grown closer to and love with all my heart. And the beautiful places I've been able to experiance in two years.

Tampa to Stuttgart, Stuttgart to Tampa, and about a million memories between.
My first two years of Highschool behind me, and I'm already at the starting line of my last two.
So many tears, but twice the amount of laughter when I think of the people that I have in the states and in Germany.
So many lessons learned. So many lessons behind me and before me. And who knows how many more adventures to come. But dumping out my thoughts and words onto paper (or in this case my laptop) is like therapy to me. Thus, I've began blogging again.

When I was younger I wanted to be a published author. Although I would still love that, I don't think that I could come up with a story quite exciting enough that others would want to read about it. But real life stories, real sruggles, real joy, real people, theses are the things I want to wright about.

So... Here I go! Off on another adventure. It's called putting my writing, thoughts, and adventures for others to see. Its a bit intimidating, but I'm super excited about it, and I cant wait for all of you to see what happens in the following chapters!


Untill later, your excited friend,
Savannah



Comments

Popular Posts