Good Grace, Good God

6/29/18
As I sit on my mostly empty bedroom floor writing this, I'm listening to a song that I heard for the first time at camp this past week.
It called Good Grace by Hillsong United. And man! Its been on repeat in my head nonstop!

My favorite part is the bridge:

Swing wide
All you heaven
Let the praise go up
As the walls come down
All creation
Everything with breath
Repeat the sound
All His children
Clean hands, pure hearts
Good grace, good God
His name is Jesus


Sometimes, for me personally, it's hard to believe the insane grace of our God. When I look at how many times I've messed up, how many times I've sinned, and how many times I've tried to fix things myself, It's hard to believe that the creator of the universe still wants a relationship with me. He still pursues me, he still has unending grace for me!
In my humanness, I don't think that I'll ever be able to fully understand it.

But what I hope you take away from this, it that God loves you with a never stopping, never giving up, unbreaking, eternal, and gracious love. He'll never stop pursuing you, he'll always be the first one to comfort you, and even when you don't think that you're worthy of grace... he's going to be the first one to give it to you.


I hope that you'll take these words to heart. And until next time, your friend from Florida,
Savannah






Comments

  1. Took these words to heart. Such truth. Thank you, Savannah!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts