A Little About Me: End of 2020 Edition


 Hey Guys!!! It's been way too long, I miss sharing life with you all and I'm planing on writing at least once a month in this coming year! But, a lot has happened since I last chatted with the blog, so here's a bit about me... end of 2020 edition!

1. I got accepted into Southeastern University and will begin classes during the fall of 2021! SEU was the only college I applied to, I'll be going to the satellite campus near where I live so that I can intern at my church and I could not be more excited!! I'll be getting a bachelor's degree in Worship Ministry and Ministerial Leadership. I can't wait to start this journey and bring you all along!

2. I finished my Senior year a semester early! Meaning that I'm done with school and won't start until college in the fall! During the height of quarantine I decided to just keep going with school, since I'm Homeschooled thankfully that's an option, so for these next few months I'll be focusing on ministry, working, and spending time with friends and family.

3. I wrote and filmed my first Zone TV message a few weeks ago!!! I was so beyond excited when my good friend Delaney gave me this opportunity to teach God's children more about him! My message is about prayer and why we should pray every day, here's the link to check it out: gfczone.tv  It will air the 16th of January!

4. My theater school DeArmon C.A.S.T started rehearsing for our spring show: Les Miserable. For anyone with even a little theater knowledge you'll know that this show is one of the most famous show ever written. It's a show based in the time of the French Revolution, its a show all about love of your country, the redemption and forgiveness that comes in Christ, and of how our choices effect our lives and others. The music is magical, the story will take your breath away, and I can't wait to be able to put it on stage for everyone!

5. I hated taking my SAT! Guys, I had NO CLUE that it took five hours to take it! So here I am sitting in an actual public school classroom (I'd never even stepped foot into a public High School before then) trying to figure out when they'll let me go free! Five hours, a nap on my desk, and a lot of day dreaming later I was finally done and I could go home. Thankfully I got accepted into college two days before (without my SAT score) so even though I didn't do the best, I'm never taking it again!!!

Okay... speed round!

6. I got my driver's licence in July!! I didn't get it until after I'd turned 17, but it was well worth it.

7. My current favorite band is CAIN, they're a newer Christian band and they are absolutely AMAZING!!!

8. The last book I read was Ogre Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine. Its a prequel to my favorite book Ella Enchanted, and while its a super easy read and all fluff, its one of my favorites!

9. My favorite Christmas gift from this year is my laptop that I'm currently writing on :)

10. My go-to Starbucks order is a Iced White-Peppermint Mocha!


Well, it feels so good to be back! Thank you so much for reading along with me, and I can't wait to catch up with you guys as the months go on! You all are the bomb!!!
Your Friend, Sav :)

Comments

Popular Posts