Things I'm thankful for - December 2022



 Today I am thankful for so many things:

. I am thankful for friends in Kenya that send me prayer requests and keep me updated on what God is doing in their lives.

. I'm thankful to wake up in a house with a family who greets me with hugs when I get up. 

. I'm thankful for Maverick City worship that I can put on in my room or car with just a push of a button.

. I'm thankful for homemade Lavender Iced Lattes!!! Guy's I'm obsessed!

. I'm thankful for friends that live far away and whom I can keep in touch with over things like Instagram and Goodreads :)

. I'm thankful for healthy eyes that allow me to read for hours and a mind that can travel to faraway countries. Both real and fictional. 

. I'm thankful for the hope and excitement of a new year. 

. I'm thankful for time spent building Legos with my little brother, even when every single piece in the set looks the same and they're literally the tinyest pieces ever!! Seriously lego, sometimes you make things so difficult.

. And lastly, I'm thankful for plants. I'm thankful for the plants in my room, I'm thankful for the cactus in my bathroom that I'm constantly getting spikes from, and I'm thankful for the plants that didn't fully survive 2022. :)


And I'm thankful for all of you. Weather it's two of you who read this or twouhundred and fifty two who read this, it makes my heart happy that I have this place to share with all of you!!

Love you all, have an amazing day! Savannah :)

Comments

Popular Posts