Life Gets a Twist

Hey y'all!
I haven't posted in almost a year,(no I am not kidding) so I decided to start blogging back up!
This past year has been a total whirlwind, so I am not going to try to add all of it into one blogpost, but hopefully these next few moths I will be able to tell y'all more of what I have been up to!

I will start off with a few of the big things:

Back in July of this year my family made a giant change, we moved to Germany






My family has moved about eight times since I have been born, so I am slightly familiar with change but that does not make it easy in any way, shape, or form.
Missing friends from Florida, wishing I could go back to another church service, or just missing being able to walk across the street and see the ocean is something that I think of a lot.
Although it has been hard it gets a little bit easier ever day, and already having amazing friends that are a ton of fun to hang out with has made it a little bit easier!

Soon after we moved to Stuttgart Germany I was very blessed to be able to help out in VBS, but this VBS is at a German church and is delegated by both Germans and Americans.
It was so surreal being able to see kids (most of them German) eager to hear about the Bible for the very first time. All the teen leaders were a ton of fun to hang out with too!


Another big change is that I have officially begun High school!
I am taking classes at a homeschool group once a week were I take Biology, German 1, a class on Worldviews from a Christian perspective, gym class, Shakespeare, Book club, and Ballroom dance!
Ballroom dance is my favorite class so far, we have learn multiple types of dances such as the Disco-Fox, and the Cha-Cha!
I have been doing a ton of reading for school, and am currently learning about the Greeks!

 

The biggest change of this year has been my new little sister Cora Elisabeth being born!
She is the sweetest little girl I have ever met, she loves her baths, she has the biggest smile I have ever seen, and she rarely ever cries!
She was born on October 10th 2017, she and Joshua are both Germany babies and our joke will always be when Joshua asked, "Is she going to always speak German?"

Well, that pretty much is the last few moths of my life! I have a ton of fun stories from over the summer that I cant wait to share later, so check back soon!

Until next time ~ Savannah
Exodus 14:14

 Remember that life is full of ups and downs.
 Without the downs, the ups would mean nothing!























Comments

Popular Posts