Summer With The Ladies




Hey everybody, how are you all doing? Its been so great getting back into blogging and I feel like I have so much to write about (but we'll see how long that lasts)!

At the beginning of this month, I and my younger sister Alisa were able to go and visit our best friends EVER who live in the Carolinas! We met them while living in Germany, we quickly found out how much we have in common, and we've been together ever since. We've known them for about three years but they really do feel like our added on family! This trip was about sixteen days long and it's crazy how fast time flew while we were together!

We left after a ton of packing, suitcases filled to the brim, and a lot of hugs to my siblings back home! Our parents decided that driving would be best due to all the absolute craziness going on, and thankfully it's only about an eight-hour drive. But when you're excited it can feel a lot longer, am I right?

Our first few days were full of late nights, face masks, temporary tattoos, and way too much coffee! It was really the most picture-perfect summer I've ever had. We had a picnic in a park, we got Domino's pizza (which I'd never had before) which was DELICIOUS!! We did multiple photoshoots, as you can tell from the pictures, I took about 20 polaroid pictures, and we went thrifting! (If you read my last thankful post you'll know that thrifting is my favorite thing right now)


We watched a ton of movies, a whole season of The Flash (What was the deal with the latest season?? The ending was awful, and the cliffhanger?? What on EARTH!!!), a movie called "The Help", it was a major tear-jerker but it was amazing. We watched "The Prom", which was fitting considering that neither I nor my best friend went to prom this year even though we were planning on it. And we watched "Despicable Me", a classic!

I tried Dunkin Dougnuts coffee for the first time, I was surprised at how good it was. I got to tour my best friend's college with her! I can't believe that my girl is going to COLLEDGE!! And that leads us to one of the last things we did, my best friend in the entire world graduated!
It was so special to be a part of her family (and Zoom call) ceremony, to help her write her speech and pick out her graduation dress, and curl her hair before the ceremony! Yikes, I'm such a sappy writer!! It was such a special day that I'm so thankful I was able to be a part of it!


This summer here are a few things that I'll always remember:
• Sunburns
• Coffee dates in our pajamas
• Spike ball inside the house! (That was scary)
• Horseback riding
• Lots of music!!
• Photoshoots

I hope that you guys are also having an amazing summer, I'd love to hear what all of you have been up to!
So, until next time...

Your friend, Savannah






Comments

Popular Posts