I’m so Thankful


Hey Guys!! I can’t believe that it’s already December!!! I’m not ready for this year to be over, it’s been an amazing year full of lost of fun memories!!!

But, this month has been lost of fun! It’s flown by so fast, and I have so many things to be thankful for!

I’m thankful for :

• Coffee and Target dates with my mom!

• Late night conversations with Alisa about all the stuff going on in our lives! Let’s hope that she writes a book about me, because she know everything about me, all my secrets, all my embarrassing stories, and probably more then I want her to know!!

•Early morning fishing dates with my dad!

•Letters, phone calls, and texts from across the ocean :)

• Sunday mornings in the Zone with some of my favorite people!

• Decorating my room for Christmas with Alisa!

• Thor kisses!

• Colony House, COIN, LANY, Riley Clemmons, and Hollyn!!! (I listen to a lot of music)

• Girl Meets World (y’all, Disney + rocks!!!)

•Watching football with my family!!

• C.A.S.T! I can’t wait to be stage crew for the Hiding Place!!


Man!!! I have so many things to be thankful for this year! What are some of the things you guys are thankful for?

Well, this is officially my last blog post for November! Thanks for keeping up with my latest blog posts!  You guys are the best!!

I’ll write a new blog post really soon! Talk to you guys later!

Your friend, Savannah






Comments

  1. I love your thankful list! And I'm more thankful than you could ever know for our coffee & Target, dates. =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts