Friendships

Have you ever had one of those days that you just feel like "bleh", my great grandma Ethel sang a song when I was little that made me laugh every time I heard it, "No body likes me, everybody hates be, I'm gonna go eat some worms", have you ever felt like that, but then you see one of your friends, or you open your bible, and you are like "Wow. . . I am so loved, what was I thinking"!

I went outside and down to the park in our neighborhood the other day, a bunch of my friends where their along with my sister, and her best friend Ellie!
We played gravel, took turns spinning of the wheel of death (that makes you feel like you are going to throw up), and a few other things!

I came home and my sister had a sleep over with her best friend Ellie (whom is officially my adopted sister, you know when your sister or brother has a best friend who is always at your house, that would be Ellie to me, so I call her my adopted sister) but they where up till about 1:00 in the morning, and then they got me up at 6:45!

Those are the slightly annoying, but funny moments that come with having best friends, God says in Proverbs 18:24 (NIV)
24 One who has unreliable friends soon comes to ruin,
    but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.
God has blessed us so much with those friends who stick closer than a brother, I have a few of these friends, who is this person in your life?
Today go to them and say thank you, give them a big hug and a smile (and if you don't live close, text them a heart emoji) who knows it might make their entire week!

~Savannah

i love this:
Get Best friend quotes,a great collection of best friends quotations for your best friend.Make your friend feel special with these best friend quotes on tumblr.Tumblr best friend quotes for all visit http://8jig.com/best-friend-quote-tumblr/:

Comments

Popular Posts