My love of Basketball

I have always loved all types of sport but, just recently I started playing basketball and totally fallen in love with it!

I played for the youth center, my team was the Bulls, whom at the time I had knew nothing about, being the only girl on the team of five boys and one girl wasn't easy, but it was sure fun!


The kids on my team where great, two of them live on my street, and the others all lived on base too, so we saw each other often.
The season was AMAZING, on our small base we have four teems, the Bulls, the Mavs, the Pacers, and the Thunder!

We won every single game with flying colors, and I learned a ton, and I also learned how to sprain an ankle (not fun at all), but I stilled played the entire game during which my ankle swelled up like a tomato!!

I had to laugh at myself, in Germany I broke my thumb during soccer, and then I sprained my ankle during Basketball, I have almost convinced myself that I shouldn't try anymore sports, because every sport I try I hurt myself in!!

We lost our last game which was not fun, but we had to give it to the other team , they were pretty good!
But in the end of the season I had learned a ton, and made a few friends in the process, I look forward to the basketball camp this summer, and know it will be tons of fun!!

Until next time~ Savannah

"Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
~Michael Jordan, A Chicago Bulls player!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts