My Puppy Thor!

In January, me and my family adopted a eight week old puppy, and we named him Thor!

He was a little tiny ball of fluff with a tail, we first met him when he was three weeks old, along with his mother, his four sisters, and four brothers!
He had the most sweet, kind, gentle mom I had ever met for a dog, and she was "so" pretty, we where all counting down the days for him to come home with us!


He is my little brother Joshua's best friend, he is my running buddy, my reading pal, my snuggle bug, and furry hero!




He did not enjoy his first bath very much, but he needs a bath once a month due to all the shedding :) which I am sure anyone with dog's or a dog deal with!

He is now almost six moths and around forty pounds, we love him so much, and cant wait for another six moths with Thor!
      

Till next time ~ Savannah

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's should remains unawaken."
~ Anatole France

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts