My 13th Birthday!

I can't believe I am thirteen years old, you don't fully understand the term "don't rush it", until you are saying it to yourself!

I love this song called "Right Now" by Sabrina Carpenter the lyrics go "Let go, hold our fears too tight, begin to live your life The present is our future is our past, we got to make this moment last right now."

When you are little one of the things you think about constantly is "I can't wait to be older like the big kids", you can't wait to see that movie your parents said you could watch when you are ten, or to get your ears pierced when you are seven, but once you get their you are like "what do I do now?"

My point being "SLOW DOWN" all things will come in due time!
Matthew 6:34 (NIV)34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

My thirteenth birthday was A great day to start my journey as a teenager, first my mom took we out on an all day date, first we went to Target and got Starbucks (all girl dates need to start at Starbucks), and then after that browsed around for a little while, I got my first set of makeup, and a few clothes to add to my Florida summer stash!




Then after that we went their, we went to this super cool place called "the Oxford Exchange" for lunch, it is a super old bookstore and restaurant right in the middle of downtown Tampa, the food was great, the bookstore was amazing!




I felt like I was in Downton Abby, which I have only watched one episode of, after that we went to the mall and got a few things, and just sat and talked about things going on in our life!

A few days after that on my actual birthday, after church my dad took me out for ice-cream, and to the fishing store which he and love!
When we got back I was surprised to see and amazing party with all my friends, neighbors I babysit for, my Youth Pastor and his wife, and a few more homeschool friends!



I was "so" blessed to have my Youth Pastor their to pray over me, and to have all of these amazing military families here to show me they care about me!









To all my friends and family Thank you so much for making this the best birthday ever, and giving me so many memories to come!

 Love ~ Savannah
50 Best friendship pictures Quotes:




Comments

Popular Posts