Mothers Day 2016!

Hey everybody, Did you have A great Mothers Day?

Wow, as I look back on 14 Mothers Days, only half of which I can truly remember, they have all been great, wonderful days to spent with my mom!

All of us kids and dad give cards, we give our mom breakfast in bed, we go out to A nice place for dinner of brunch after church, and sometimes my mom takes a well deserved nap!

This Mothers Day was a little different. We were planning to go to church, and then pack lunches to go a nice beach we wanted to try out, but things don't always go as planned.

Image result for i believe in love at first sightOn Thursday Alisa and my mom both got a "very bad" stomach bug, and then on Sunday me and my brother Joshua got the bug, and then my Dad got it today, a ton of throwing up, watching movies, eating nothing, and laying on the couch sleeping.

Even though my mom still feelt sick, she was there to take care of us even through Mothers Day, no cards done, no breakfast in bed, no going to church, and no eating anything.  I told her "Sorry that today isn't the best Mothers Day ever", she looked at me and said, "This is part of being A mom."

I hope and pray that I am as selfless as my mom is when I get to be a mother like her. She sets such a great example for us, loves us no matter what, and prays for us constantly!

Thanks Mom, you are the best woman and mom I know, and you will be for the rest of my life. I love you!

And thank you to all the mothers out there, you don't know how much it means to have a mother who is always their for us no matter what!

Until next time. . . Happy Mothers Day!!

Love ~ Savannah

"A Mothers arms are more comforting than anyone else's."
~ Princess Diana








Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did make me cry sweet Savannah... I'm so honored to be your mommy and I love you with all my heart!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts